What is your #1 goal for 2020?

Tagged: 

• What is your #1 goal for 2020?

Patty updated 2 months, 3 weeks ago 7 Members · 17 Posts
  • Carol Stinson

Organizer
    December 12, 2019 at 11:13 pm

Where do you want to be by the end of 2020? 

Think about that? What do you want to achieve by the end of 2020? Set that goal!

Now ask yourself “WHY do I want to reach that goal?” “WHY is that important to me?”

Now figure out what steps you need to take to reach that goal and create an action plan. 

Don’t focus on the goal focus on the WHY!

Your “WHY you want to reach that goal” is what’s going to motivate you to achieve it.

So… What do you want to achieve by the end of 2020? 

• Andrea Weule

December 17, 2019 at 12:03 pm

I’m going to start a new brand/business for my husband and I to do together.  I’ve done most of the “running” of our business the last few years.  Now, I want to do something new together.  Here’s to a new challenge & opportunity, along with everything that goes with it!

• Jay St Hilaire

December 17, 2019 at 1:57 pm

WOW that’s EXCITING ANDREA !!!!!! 💕💥💥 can’t wait to see what you are going to achieve !!!! Let me know how I can help or contribute to your goal !!!

• Scharri

February 10, 2020 at 7:58 pm

Hi Andrea, that sounds like an awesome adventure for you and your husband. How is it going? Wishing you the best!

• Jay St Hilaire

December 29, 2019 at 10:04 am

my goal for the 2020 year is to organize and implement a 2021… CRUISE to SUCCESS.. REAL ESTATE …cruise   and have at least 20 members go with us. Create and implement dailey workshops and goals for the attendee students.Share information,knowledge and maybe some excursions together. I am thinking january 2021 will be the month and yr.The price will include the rooms and education.Karen and i are already brainstorming on why , how , what and when we can realize this Goal. If YOU think you may be interested in attending that would be AWESOME  !  LETS GET STARTED on our 2020 Goals !!

• Scharri

February 10, 2020 at 8:03 pm

Hi Jay, that sounds so cool, a cruise to success. It’s a really good idea. I am a chicken when it comes to water and ships and things but it sounds like the perfect combination to live and learn!!  I certainly want to help spread the word when you get it all ready.  

• Carol Stinson

Organizer
    December 29, 2019 at 12:09 pm

That’s awesome Jay! Let me know how I can help😉

• Anonymous

December 30, 2019 at 12:01 pm

By the end of 2020, I want to have all my businesses up and running. My home decor business, my  real estate business and my cleaning service business. I also want to be healthier, more educated and encourage my children to do the same.

• Jay St Hilaire

December 30, 2019 at 9:02 pm

go get it Stephanie !!!!

• Scharri

February 10, 2020 at 8:06 pm

Hi Stephanie, sounds like a lot of goals for 2020. Wishing you nothing but success, woohoo!!

• Carol Stinson

Organizer
    January 3, 2020 at 12:14 am

That’s great Stephanie! You should start by focusing on your real estate business. This way you can have the funds to pursue your other goals. Focus on one at a time so you don’t get overwhelmed and burn out.😉

• Karen

January 31, 2020 at 7:35 am

Set up my wholesale business.  Focus on doing my first deal.  Then becoming an wholesale expert by the end of the year, like Carol.  Then branching out and learning how to wholesale apartment buildings, and one day owning one or two.

• Carol Stinson

Organizer
      February 2, 2020 at 12:01 pm

That’s AWESOME Karen! Let me know how I can help.

• Scharri

February 10, 2020 at 8:10 pm

Hi Karen,  what a vision you have for 2020, go get that, girl!!  Wishing you much success!

• Scharri

February 10, 2020 at 8:43 pm

The end of 2020 feels so far away but I know how time flys.  I want to do my first deal. This means I need to schedule a time for doing real estate. I never thought about the significance of scheduling a time until Carol explained why it’s necessary.  For those of you that know me, you have heard me say this goal before and I tried really hard but it was happenstance. I would work on real estate when time permitted which isn’t much when you’re a single mom of 6. There’s no one to “give me a break” or to “fall back on” when there’s so much to do.  The difference this year is real estate is on my “to do” list, just like all the other important things I have no choice but to do. Every day I have a full calendar and I have made a commitment to myself to spend 1 hour, 3 days a week to do real estate. That may not sound like much but for me it is huge!   I remember when I was in k-6 school, we had to run the mile at the end of each school year.  Each year I would say, this year “I’m not going to be the last one to finish”.  Each year, I was the last one to finish until 6th grade, I finally was the 2nd to the last one.  I always gave it my best shot, and I never gave up because I knew I could do it!  That’s how it is with real estate investing for me.  I know I can do it. I refuse to give up and allow those that have no idea about REI, tell me I’m chasing unicorns again. Apparently, I have chased unicorns in my past and have caught more than one. I will catch this one too. I have all of you amazing mentors, believing with me and helping me along the way, achieve this goal.  Words cannot express my gratitude for all of you choosing to give so much of your experience, wisdom and time, just to name a few of the gifts you’re giving and that I gladly accept.  Thank You!!

• Carol Stinson

Organizer
      February 12, 2020 at 4:48 pm

Scharri,

I am truly excited for you! As a mother of 7 myself I can surly relate to the challenges of being an on demand mom, a multitasker and still find time to run around chasing unicorns. I can tell by your words that you are ready to chase your dream and determined to accomplish it.

If there is ANYTHING I can help you with please let me know.

Keep pushing… YOU GOT THIS!

• Patty

March 10, 2020 at 1:50 pm

As the administrator of my husband’s estate and now getting past one year since he passed away and functioning better, I want to be able to finalize the probate process and get his estate closed.

I also want to know Where I will be living next. Im working now on seeing if I can preserve the custom house we built and not have to sell it or have it foreclose.

Im working on trying to find a Cash Buyer to assign a home “As Is”, so that I can preserve the equity and be able to get a Good Amount as an assignment fee, so that I can use that money to fund my husband’s estate and Not have to sell our house.

Once I know where I plan to live, I then will be able to know if REI is what I want to keep doing to earn income.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now
Skip to toolbar