Why Education is Valuable!?!

Tagged: 

• Why Education is Valuable!?!

Andrea Weule updated 6 months ago 2 Members · 3 Posts
  • Andrea Weule

December 4, 2019 at 9:51 am

Hello ATTP Crew of the Den,  

So excited to be able to grow and share with you all.  We know many of you have education already and need support and coaching – That’s what the Den is here for.  However, those of you that do not have education and are starting from scratch….You need a blueprint and information.  

Gena and I pride ourselves on providing affordable, actionable education.  Please check out what we have to offer at http://www.atimetoprofit.com  

Also, ask us questions in here.  We’re here to help you and get you the results and success you need and deserve!

Best of Success,

Andrea

• Anonymous

December 4, 2019 at 11:00 am

Hi Gena, need guidance on lead generation.  I started in Feb trying to find motivated sellers by buying Vacant List & then using it to Drive4Dollars & leave a note on their door, mailing posst cards to that list & finally cold calling them.  I also ran ads on Craigs List, joined REA & Meet Up groups, 9 months lster still no deal and have not even had enough leads come in to make a lot of offers on.

Your advice iwill be appreciated

• Andrea Weule

December 4, 2019 at 1:10 pm

How consistently are doing these things?  I find many people try lots of activities, but do not work them on a weekly basis.  They do one round and then stop when nothing comes of it.  

I recommend doing these items consistently.  Make a calendar.  Drive for dollars and cold call one week.  Do a mailing campaign then next.  Then keep doing these weeks over and over again.  Consistency and Resilience is the key! 

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now
Skip to toolbar